"Mad Men" Shoot RULED! "Glee" Auditions, YAY! AND I booked AN "SNL" MUSICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!

I love life! Haha. :)

Today was absolutely incredible. I have never been on a set with SO MANY smiling people! Everyone at Mad Men made me feel so at home... from the super cool costumers who fitted me with the CUTEST outfits to all those runnin' the show today!



Mad Men really gives their actors the STAR TREATMENT!!!! I got my nails done, a Big Time Hollywood Haircut, and TONS of AMAZING catered cuisine!!!

My sublime makeup artist, Margie, was SOOO magnificent and hilarious! I tried googling her, and... eep! She just MIGHT be an EMMY-NOMINATED MAKEUP ARTIST!!!!! :O! FOR Sex and the City!!!!!

"Now, your character has been partying for a... WHILE... so I have to make you look pretty disheveled. But don't worry, I'll still make you pretty!"

Like I said, best crew in the biz. :) :) :)

Now, let me tell you, there is NOTHING like being on a set where they go ALL OUT to really set the scene.

This episode of Mad Men takes place in the COOLEST beatnik-style artist's loft you've ever seen! The lighting crew... oh, wow. They meticulously changed the gels to beautiful reds, and we were constantly enveloped by soft glows... (they sprayed the bulbs to dull the shine).

WHAT A SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deep in the industrial side of LA lies a gorgeous gem of a building... my new friend, Joe, who played my boyfriend on this episode of Mad Men, kept commenting that he really wanted to live there!

It's true... it was awesome. And my other new friend, Ben (who has a HUGE role on this episode), actually GOT to live there! His character, anyway... or maybe he doesn't live there and just throws rad parties involving roaches... ;)

Speaking of roaches, the Props Crew also amazes me! They had ACTUAL PERIOD glassware for our "adult beverages" haha. AND herbal cigarettes for those of us with that "special skill" on our acting resumes (ha!). I only smoked in one of my scenes, yet still managed to go through SEVEN herbal cigarettes!

My voice is mad at me... but I'll do nearly anything for my craft. ;D

I can't give away too much, but I had a SUCH a blast. It was so easy to fall into character with all the help from the BEST CREW I've ever worked with!!!!

I can't say it enough... the Mad Men cast and crew are the sweetest, most genuinely nice people I've ever worked with! Not to downplay my SUPER DUPER AWESOME friends, Kerry O'Quinn et al, who worked on Queerantine!! I love you all, but DANG, did I ever feel special this week!!!! ;D

Listen for my BIG DRAMATIC LINE on Mad Men... "OHHHH MYYYY GODDDDD!!!!"

It's kind of a shout-out... back in the day, I discovered from the chefs at Old Country Buffet that their mashed potatoes were vegan!

Whenever we dined there growing up, I would take nothing but a huge plate of these vegan mashed potatoes.

I was walking back to our table with said plate once, and an old lady stared at it in shock and disbelief...

She said, slowly, "Ohhhhhh myyyyy GO-O-O-O-ODDDDD!"

Nice.

Now, please join me in a prayer (or something like it), that I don't "end up on the cutting room floor" for Mad Men!!!! You just NEVER KNOW!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!! <3

OH! And my new super cool and funny friend, Chet Cannon, from The Real World: Brooklyn, worked on this episode, too!

This marks the second time I've acted in a SAG Production with a former Real World Cast Member!! The first was with Trishelle Cannatella on our movie, Ninja Cheerleaders!! :)

Randomly, I've also worked on SEVERAL MTV productions, and was even up for the title role of their original series, Kaya!! That would have been SO AMAZINGLY FUN! Bummer.


Ninja Cheerleaders Cheering Up a STORM!

AND NOWWWWWW, the moment you've all been waiting for since yesterday... ;)

MY SUPER BIG NEWS!!!!

I submitted for a project on LA Casting that I was SOOOOOO excited for!

They called me in, but the auditions were during my Mad Men Filming!!!!

So the Director offered me the role over the phone... with NO AUDITION!!!

OMG!

Wait, wait... it gets better...

It's a MUSICAL at the HOLLYWOOD FIGHT CLUB THEATRE based on SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IT'S CALLED MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serendipity!!!!!!!!!

I've always known I belong on SNL! This is one more AWESOME step in that direction!!!!!

I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED TO START REHEARSALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Okay, gotta stop rambling like Mary Sue... my Glee Character... nice transition, eh?


"Glee Audition Update! No Callbacks Yet... Avril Lavigne, Abbey Dawn, Rachel Berry, Julia Roberts!"

Catch up on Twitter's @MarySueGLEE's adventures!!!! http://www.gleerio.com - Go listen to the free streaming mp3 of my new single, "'Glee' Wannabe" before it hits iTunes (in about a week)!!! :)


"Glee Wannabe" to Gleerio!!! "Glee" Audition Callbacks WILL Bring Mary Sue to Cheerio and Glee Star Status!!!

THANKS FOR READING AND SUPPORTING AND BEING RADICAL!!!!!! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Money Online from Home without Paying Anything by Taking Surveys on Your Phone or Computer! Quick, Easy Cash -- "Work" from Home During the 2020 Quarantine Like Me! :)

Reality Bites, New Sketch, and Dealing with Haters