Viper Room Audition, NYC / "WICKED" / Off-Broadway Audition, THE RAGING PEANUTS, and MORE!

Wow, so exhausted, yet exhilarated! Life has been a wonderful whirlwind!

Albert is conked out, curled up with Ambellina.



My bandmate is conked out in the other room, but I won't post a picture. No one needs to see that. ;P

Bill Mahoney and Langdon Bosarge have taken me under their wings, and for this, I could not be more grateful.

Every single day lately have been AMAZING Hollywood Days! :)

My dear friend, Bill Mahoney, of the INSANELY AWESOME "BILL SHOW" (check it out now! free and GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!), treated me to the MOST AMAZING HAIRCUT EVER!!!!

Seriously. Celebrity Stylist and all-around amazing human being, Hector Pocasangre, has changed my life! Seriously. Photos to come!

We had a super productive week on many fronts, including auditioning at the Viper Room (holds a VERY special place in my heart for so many reasons, including it being the first venue I was ever booked in LA, thanks to them changing the VIP room downstairs into an acoustic room!). We even gave a little impromptu concert on the sidewalk right there on Sunset Blvd. for Chris, who is super duper cool, everyone waiting in line to apply for all the bar/cocktail/etc positions, and everyone who passed by! It felt awesome, and we made a lot of great new friends!

We even had some of our Solid Gold Gallery 'Nuts with us! So great to spend the day with Joe Panameno and Mike Hallmark!! They always add a little sparkle to every event. Joe in his three piece suit. Mike in his hat. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures!

I really have so many people to thank that I cannot even fathom it... so at the risk of leaving people out, I just have to simply say thank you so much to all of you. Thank you to every single person in the world, because, really, we're all connected. The world may have some troubles, but if you take a second to look around, we are really pretty cool. I mean, we've created some amazing things, and that is something to be proud of! :)

"Never follow a Hippie to a second location." --Jack Donaghy, "30 Rock" (Best show ever.)

Very soon... I'm off to NYC to visit my sister (both by blood and from Wellesley College), Theresa Pascoe! She's taking me to see the lovely Ms. Mandy Gonzalez in "WICKED"!!! YES! That very same day, we get to see the closing of "In the Heights"!!!! WITH Lin_Manuel!!!!!!!!! :O

Two days later, I audition for an Off-Broadway show!!! The BEST ACTING COACH IN THE WORLD took the time to work out my new song... inspired by the best story ever... wait for it. ;)

There WILL be a show Monday night in NYC... even if it's just 2 songs. Hit me up if you want me to message you the deets personally as they arise!

Can't wait to share more and more when we get another free second!

In the meantime, go subscribe for free to Langdon Nation on iTunes to hear all the dirt!

So much love, always,
The Raging Peanuts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Money Online from Home without Paying Anything by Taking Surveys on Your Phone or Computer! Quick, Easy Cash -- "Work" from Home During the 2020 Quarantine Like Me! :)

Reality Bites, New Sketch, and Dealing with Haters