Happy National Tap Dance Day!! New Video to Celebrate: Mary Pascoe Tap Dancing to Game of Thrones Theme Song: Trias Trap Remix! :)

Happy National Tap Dance Day!!! :)

Huge thanks to one of the most active and supportive members of The Crabble Fam, Michael Ormsby, for notifying me of the holiday!! Woo! Michael rocks!

Here's a brand new tap dance video to celebrate! This one is dedicated to another incredibly wonderful member of The Crabble Fam, Wynn Han!!!

Thank you so much for all your encouragement, Wynn! You are appreciated!

Mary Pascoe Tap Dancing to Game of Thrones Theme Trias Trap Remix


I really love the Trias Trap Remix of the theme song for Game of Thrones! It's so cool!

I've really been getting into making remixes myself lately! Conway West has been teaching me all kinds of cool DJ tricks! It's really exciting! :)

Of course, being on TikTok, I see how much people LOVE remixes! So who knows where this may lead? *smirk*

I LOVE the shirt I'm wearing in this video!!

Sometimes I Overreact T-Shirt


I created it after my "Sometimes I Overreact" Segment on "Mary Gets It"!

Big, big loving thanks to Kate for ordering one of my shirts!! I can't wait for it to arrive! :)

Get your very own "Sometimes I Overreact Shirt!!


Sometimes I Overreact T-Shirt - Crabble Dabble Merch on Teespring!




Get my awesome humidifier on Amazon! It helps me breathe so much more easily!

It also really helps with my singing voice, and it makes my skin feel much more hydrated. :)

If you buy through my ad, Amazon shares a little of their profit with me! Woohoo! Thank you!

Can't wait to hear how much you love it! :)

Hope you and your loved ones are happy and healthy, well-fed and comfortable. Sending you all the love in the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Money Online from Home without Paying Anything by Taking Surveys on Your Phone or Computer! Quick, Easy Cash -- "Work" from Home During the 2020 Quarantine Like Me! :)

Reality Bites, New Sketch, and Dealing with Haters