Prince o' Whales Concert! That's right, ladies and gentlemen... I got to be on Langdon Nation-- one of my FAVORITE podcasts!!! We had SO MUCH FUN!!! You can listen free on iTunes or at HotTalkLA's website ! "Don't you just love a good Monkey?" :) We all went to Mexicali after the show! Langdon Bosarge, Randy Wang, and Brian Whitman-- awesome dudes!! We also got to open for our buddy Nice Peter at Prince o' Whales in Playa del Rey!!! After the show, Pete and I had a live jam sesh and improvised crazy music for a bit. What a fantastic time!!! I've also decided to try doing my "Glee" Audition Song on guitar instead of piano. It sounds pretty cool, but it's a hard song!! "Can't Fight This Feeling," baby! VIDEOS from both our Langdon Nation Appearance AND our concert with Nice Peter are coming soooooooon!!!! :)
Hello, my friends! I know a lot of us are having trouble with money right now, as most of us cannot work due to the quarantine, so I want to help you make money online like I do! It's so easy! I get paid to basically just take surveys on my phone while chillin' in my pajamas in bed with my dog. :) You can sign up to do the same by following this link: https://www.inboxdollars.com/r/1394612845?ref_src=link Make Money Online! Easy Cash, Work from Home During Quarantine! I just got $43.66 deposited into my PayPal account! Before that, I got checks for $45.55, $84.70, and so on! This is real money I put in my bank account and spent on rent, food, vet bills-- and I truly can't believe how easy it was! Taking surveys for cash is super simple! We don't necessarily qualify for every survey (just like focus groups-- they need a specific type of person), but I just keep trying! When we don't qualify, we still earn "scratch and win" progress for ...
Well, this Crayub has been working very hard this week! I put my graphic design skills to use and made a bunch of new Crabble Dabble Merch! YAY! Huge thanks to everyone who is already buying it! You have no idea how much it means to me. :) So, here we go! Let's see what I've been making! Brad and Crab Shirts, Pillows, Bags, Fanny Packs, and More! I'm so excited to introduce the brand new Crabmazing Collection !! Inspired by the silly sketches I make starring Brad, these fun, colorful prints are sure to put you in a good mood! Brad Mugs, Fleece Blankets, Phone Cases, and More! I worked really hard on creating the cartoon version of Brad, and I surprised even myself with how cute he turned out! YAY! Click here for mugs, fleece blankets, phone cases and more! Kitty Crab Phone Cases, Beach Towels, Leggings, Socks, and More! Yesssss, Kitty Crab Patterned Merch !! Ryan wanted a phone case with Kitty Crabs all over it (I got him a ...
Comments
Post a Comment