New blog!!

Woohoo!

So... I was using WordPress, but tried Blogger for my "Glee" Audition Blog and fell in love!!

"I made the switch!"

Haha.

Today I was lucky enough to sit in on "Uncle" Denny's voice-over session for Arco-- "straight up gas!" and it was so cool!! Very inspiring!

I'm exhausted from work at the restaurant and practicing "Can't Fight This Feeling" (on keyboard + singing) over and over and over again! I caught up on some Hot Talk LA and posted a few videos of us singing at karaoke earlier this week!! :)



Randy Wang, ladies and gentlemen!!



"Can't Fight This Feeling" -- Me!



Brian Whitman, you ARE a disco duck!! Woo!!

Time for rest. Anyone reading this is totally amazing! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Money Online from Home without Paying Anything by Taking Surveys on Your Phone or Computer! Quick, Easy Cash -- "Work" from Home During the 2020 Quarantine Like Me! :)

Reality Bites, New Sketch, and Dealing with Haters