Musical Theatre LA-> "MORE COWBELL!!! An SNL Musical!" Hollywood Fight Club Theatre! "Dick in a Box"!

I am so happy!

I just got home from my very first rehearsal for "MORE COWBELL!!! An SNL Musical" at the Hollywood Fight Club Theatre, and it was AWESOME!!

My wonderful director, Mike Bagood, is SO super cool, and was so insanely nice to me!

We hadn't really decided which roles I would play, because I somehow finagled the part without auditioning (hehee... I was filming "Mad Men" during auditions!).

You will never guess which songs I get to do...

"Dick in a Box"!!! "Motherlover"!!! AND hopefully LUNCHLADY LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is another actor in the production up for the Adam Sandler role, but I'm going to learn the guitar part after our Raging Peanuts Comedic Concert at the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club tonight!

Wish me many broken legs!! Hehee. :)

The show goes up June 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th at 8:00pm!! Buy your tickets from WhoIsMary.Com early before they sell out (it's a very intimate theater)!! :)

I'm inviting all the "Glee" Casting Folks, so you KNOW I'm bringin' my A Game!! Hehee. I heard "Glee" Audition Callbacks start June 1st...

Thank you all SO MUCH for your amazing support!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Money Online from Home without Paying Anything by Taking Surveys on Your Phone or Computer! Quick, Easy Cash -- "Work" from Home During the 2020 Quarantine Like Me! :)

Reality Bites, New Sketch, and Dealing with Haters