Launching Darioush Restaurant in Beverly Hills!!

Hey, wonderful people! I've recently had the tremendous opportunity to help an amazing Chef, Darioush Danesh, realize his vision on Restaurant Row in Beverly Hills!! I am currently seeking all kinds of help, but as soon as possible, we'd LOVE to get together a trio of musicians to do jazzy, upbeat, FREESTYLE (YEAH!) music on our patio (totally open to lots of foot traffic on La Cienega, plus lovely incentives on our side). Please contact me if you would like to throw your hat in the ring before I open it up to the public (I'd SO rather have someone I already trust), or if you have any friends who would like this opportunity!! Thank you all so much for your support and love!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Money Online from Home without Paying Anything by Taking Surveys on Your Phone or Computer! Quick, Easy Cash -- "Work" from Home During the 2020 Quarantine Like Me! :)

Reality Bites, New Sketch, and Dealing with Haters