"Buttons" TikTok Dance! I LOVE The Pussycat Dolls! :)

Buttons Pussycat Dolls TikTok Dance!

Gosh, I LOVE The Pussycat Dolls. And I LOVE TikTok. :)

This awesome TikTok Dance was created by Nicole Trimmer, and even Nicole Scherzinger and Ashley Roberts performed it! How cool!

I wrote a long time ago about the wonderful opportunity I had to audition to become a member of The Pussycat Dolls, but when Yahoo! acquired Associated Content, I guess they ended up deleting our articles. Sad face.

But I will always remember that experience. It's so funny to think back on it now. The first round of auditions were over the phone, and they actually had us just casually sing to them. So awkward, right? Heh.

On the day, we were there for hours, like some of the auditions for Broadway I've attended. It was enough time to make friends with an awesome performer named Ginger Kinison (yes, she's Sam Kinison's niece!).

I remember marveling at the outfits some of the other ladies wore. I still think back on one in particular-- she was wearing ripped jean shorts with fishnet stockings, and I recall being quite envious of the look she was serving. ;)

We had been asked to prepare 2 songs (singing and dancing), so I found the instrumental versions and burned them to a CD (yes, it was back in the day). One of them was by the legendary Ms. Britney Spears, of course, because Britney taught me everything I know about dancing like a Pussycat Doll!

Remind me to tell you later about the glorious day I actually met Ms. Spears!

Sadly, we weren't able to do what we had prepared due to time restraints, so they just had each of us sing a few bars and then freestyle dance in large groups, but honestly, I was just so delighted to be there, and of course, you know I love to dance and sing!

No, I wasn't chosen to become a Pussycat Doll, but every single audition is an experience in and of itself!

And here I am today, making PCD TikToks and writing about all this stuff on my blog.

I always say that one of the coolest aspects of a career in showbiz is that you have literally no idea how things are going to happen. It's pretty cool to guess which types of projects we could work on in the future, but I feel like God always has greater and more incredible things in store for us than we could ever imagine on our own. :)

I'm just thrilled to see what's next!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Money Online from Home without Paying Anything by Taking Surveys on Your Phone or Computer! Quick, Easy Cash -- "Work" from Home During the 2020 Quarantine Like Me! :)

Reality Bites, New Sketch, and Dealing with Haters