Tap Dancing to "People Like Us" by Kelly Clarkson on YouTube! :)

Tap Dancing to Kelly Clarkson's "People Like Us'!

Gosh, The Crabble Fam is truly the best group of Crayubs in the entire world! Thank you all soooo much for your incredible support on all platforms!! :)

Here's a new tap dance video! I love Kelly Clarkson so much! Her music always puts me in a really good mood, so I had to tap to it in order to share that joy!

You can get the super cute shirt I'm wearing from The Crabble Dabble Store on Teepsring!!

 Crabble Fam Shirt! :)


Tag me in the pics of you wearing your Crabble Gear on TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc, and I'll share them with a shoutout!! :)

Thank you so much for everything! I love you, Crayubs!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Money Online from Home without Paying Anything by Taking Surveys on Your Phone or Computer! Quick, Easy Cash -- "Work" from Home During the 2020 Quarantine Like Me! :)

Reality Bites, New Sketch, and Dealing with Haters